So I was listening to some tuneage earlier and one of my favorite songs from Miss Janet popped into my head. I loved the video for her song “If” and then really thought about how much I loved that album. Inspired, I figured I’d recreate the album cover (and try my hand at the pose as well).
I threw on my newest shiny from Kula and then to add the sass played w/ some glorious makeup from Booty’s Beauty. I think I did a pretty good job! It always helps when you have the yang to your yin to … lend a hand. 😛
Aight, I’m out peeps! But before I go, a little traveling music (and eye candy)…
❤ Miss Kilo
Clothing & Accessories
- Necklace: [KULA] Zipper Cocker . Fatpack .
at Fi*Friday until 11/08/2017 [Event SLurl]
- Rings: *AvaWay* Yin&Yang_Rings (transferable)
former Trunk Show Item
Body & Makeup
- Hair: TRUTH / Athena
September 2017 VIP Group Gift (L$500 w/ 350L group join)
- Eye Shadow & Lipstick: *Booty’s Beauty* Catwa Makeup ~ Charade
- Nails: #EMPIRE – Coffin Nails – Medium
- Nail Polish: CAZIMI: Nails – Flair White Tipped
available at the Designer’s Showcase [Event SLurl]
- Basic Body Information not in details above can be found here: Basics
- Backdrop: Meva Photo Box Small Cubes Black Box
from November round of Gacha Garden [Event SLurl]
- Pose: KJIm – Album Covers 2 – Janet Pose (coming soon)
- Additional lighting by Lumipro.
Sponsored items are in bold.