I remember when I was younger how my face would light with wonder when my mom would plug in our Christmas tree for the first time. The first light of it was so wonderous and amazing to witness. Sometimes as we grow older, we lose that wonder we had when we were children and that light that used to make us look on in wonder doesn’t quite shine as brightly or as brilliant in our eyes as it once did. A friend of mine (Melly Clarrington – GREAT BLOGGER, CHECK HER OUT!) recently shared a photo of her RL daughter’s wonderment and joy from simply looking a their lit Christmas tree and I found in that capture, in her daughter’s energy, the beauty of that first light I remember when I was little. It inspired a pose series that I will releasing in the next 24 hours for the holidays. This capture of Miss Pookie and I is the closest I could get to capturing the wonderment I remember as a child. Thank you Melly, and thank you baby Melly for helping me remember that first light and for the inspiration for the Holiday Wonder set.
❤ Miss Kilo
Clothing & Accessories
- Top: Artizana – Namaku IX (VIP Gift) – Sweater + Pants
(store closing 12/22/17 inworld & 12/31/17 on MP)
Body & Makeup
- Hair: TRUTH VIP November – Ginevra (350L group join)
- Eye Shadow: ::SG:: Luar Eyeshadow set Catwa @ The Cosmetic Fair thru 12/31/17
- Nail Add-ons: ::SG:: Vision VISTA-MAIT-TUT-SLINK-TON-EVE -TUTY-ALTAM BENTO @ The Cosmetic Fair thru 12/31/17
- Basic Body Information not in details above can be found here: Basics
- Pose: KJIm – Holiday Wonder Pose Set 1 (releasing 12/23/2017 on MP)
Pookie’s blog details can be found at Aura’s Bloggity.
Additional lighting by Lumipro. Sponsored items are in bold.