“That man over there says that women need to be helped into carriages, and lifted over ditches, and to have the best place everywhere. Nobody ever helps me into carriages, or over mud-puddles, or gives me any best place! And ain’t I a woman? Look at me! Look at my arm! I have ploughed and planted, and gathered into barns, and no man could head me! And ain’t I a woman? I could work as much and eat as much as a man – when I could get it – and bear the lash as well! And ain’t I a woman? I have borne thirteen children, and seen most all sold off to slavery, and when I cried out with my mother’s grief, none but Jesus heard me! And ain’t I a woman?” ~ Sojourner Truth
This passage sprang to mind on International Women’s Day and of course it made me call up my favorite little woman for a hangout session with her big sis.
While spending time w/ the little miss we were talking about Women’s Day and all the wonderful things that make being a woman so fabulous. She didn’t like that there are also responsibilities that come with being a woman so opted to stay 3 a liiiittle bit longer. I think she has the right idea. LOL So after helping her with her shoe, I took her over to the studio and we had a grand time taking piccies.
Great way to celebrate Women’s day with my favorite little woman.
❤ Miss Kilo
Clothing & Accessories
- Romper: [Cynful] Antheia Romper – Fatpack (this color is exclusive to the fatpack) @ Collabor88
- Earrings & Necklace: Cae :: Layered :: Collection (former Fameshed item)
- Rings: (Yummy) Delicate Ring Stacks – Maitreya @ N21
- Shoes: ::SG::Viviane shoes @ Shiny Shabby
Body & Makeup
- Hairbase: S.E CATWA MICHELE FNTY HAIRBASE DARK COLORS @ Skin Fair 2018 (direct SLurl to booth)
- Eye Shadow & Lipstick: LIVIA // Nella Beauty Set @ Skin Fair 2018 (direct SLurl to booth)
- Nails: #EMPIRE – Square Nails – Medium
- Nail Polish: LIVIA // Galaxy Sparkle Nails @ Skin Fair 2018 (direct SLurl to booth)
- Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V3.0
- Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1
- Skin: Dyversatile Skins – Brandi Nude Option
For Aura’s blog information, please visit Aura’s Bloggity.
Sponsored items are in bold; promotional items have a plus sign (+) before the item.