So this past weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Ebbystock by the Mocha Corporation. It was so much fun and the theme of the concert was Afropunk! I had a chance to creep around a lil bit before and after the concert and my curiosity got the better of me, so I of course grabbed the mic and had my own private concert por moi. It was a blast and I really love the space. I can’t wait to come listen next year and see all the hot artists!
Til then…microphone checka… 1-2 checka! Thank youuuuu Ebbystock! See you next year!
Clothing & Accessories
- 🍀 Jacket: [Cynful] Cropped Bomberjacket – Fatpack @ Uber
- Jeans: Yasum*LARA*Switch-Jeggings*Black
- Rings: *elise* – Esther – BENTO Rings (former Saturday Sale event item)
- 🌈 Earrings: :: SAGA :: Queen Gi Earrings w.HUD
- Shoes: –KC– SAMARA CALF BOOTS / MAITREYA BELLEZA SLINK TONIC
Body & Makeup
- Hair: : Puft : Sonatina Darks
- 🍀 Eye Shadow: *Booty’s Beauty* Catwa Eyeshadow ~ High Profile
- 🍀 Lipstick (lower layer): *Booty’s Beauty* Catwa Lipstick ~ Glamour Glaze
- 🍀 Lip Liner (top layer): *Booty’s Beauty* Catwa Lip Liner ~ Dezire
- Nails: #EMPIRE – Coffin Nails – Medium
- 🍀 Nail Polish: LIVIA // Candy Cane Beauty Set [FATPACK]
- All other body basics found here.
Decor & Other information:
- Shot on location at: The Mocha Corporation’s Ebbystock Festival Stage (I believe you have to be in the group to get on the land, but I’m not sure)
Sponsored items have a 🍀 before the item. Promotional items have a 🌈 before the item.