I have always loved how guys have this way of giving this super sexy but confident head nod where they look up at you for like a millisecond, eyes fixed on either your lips or eyes (or your boobs but they don’t make it obvious).
And then I envy it all in the same breath. Why? Because we as women can’t do that!! We have to go through a whole rack of theatrics in order to maintain our femininity. Because if we do the head nod then we’re a little “too” cocky. Like who are we to give that head nod that makes women go weak in the knees…to our counterparts to make them have the same reaction or you know if they’re a dude…at the very least grab their junk and be like, “damn…that confidence and that look though. I feel like a snack and a half. I wonder if she will paint me like one of her french folks…or at least grab my booty.” *inserts dramatic shrug and eyeroll*
Anyway…you ever notice with women, we have to strike that sexy pose to accompany our head nod or glance just to add that extra touch? Well if you’re clumsy like me, looking sexy while posing is always ALWAYS going to be a challenge. I’ll probably look more like an ostrich caught in between active utility/phone lines that are tangled into a Jacob’s ladder arrangement a la the string we usually play with in our fingers as children.
But thankfully, I’ve been working on my agility and ability to pose and keep my core solid by going to dance classes with Femmes & Lettos inworld. Their classes (all of them) are to die for, the environment is positive and the energy is off the chain. But what I really enjoy at present is their pole dancing class. I’ve now gone to two and contrary to the obvious use of a pole while dancing…it’s actually helped my core so I can do more editorial type posing like from magazines and modeling. So today, not only did I try to strike that sexy pose without need of chairs or support aside from my core. I also gave a lil head nod to the photog, giving her that “sup ma (looking at her like a snack gaze)” just to see if I could do it.
I think I succeeded. Indeed…made me think of that hook from that Cam’Ron song. Here you have a listen. Laters!
Clothing & Accessories
- Top: Addams // Collete Loose Sweater // FATPACK
- ☘ Skirt: [Cynful] Nienor’s Leather Skirt – Fatpack
- ☘ Earrings: Avada~ Verity Earrings @ Designer Showcase
- Nose Ring: (Yummy) Cleopatra Nose Ring – Silver
- ☘ Necklace: Avada~ Xs and Os Necklace @ AnyBody event
- Ring: (Yummy) Raining Diamonds – Maitreya (former C88 sale item)
- ☘ Shoes: [Sheba] Aspen boots Tartan fatpack (former Fly Buy Friday sale item)
Body & Makeup
- Hair: DOUX – Dane hairstyle [Fades] (former Darkness Monthly event item)
- ☘ Eye Shadow: ::SG:: C.EVE Shadow AKERUKA AND OMEGA HEADS @ The Darkness Monthly Event
- ☘ Lipstick: Avada~ Showtime Lipstick @ The Darkness Monthly Event
- Nails: #EMPIRE – Coffin Nails – Medium
- Nail Polish: CAZIMI: Classic Glitter Nails – Pro Palette
- All body basics found here.
Decor & Other Information
- Pose: N/A
- Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth – The Catwalk (former Saturday Sales event item)
- Facial Expression: LeLutka Axis Hud
- Finger Positioning: FATE Hand Poser HUD
- Additional Lighting: Lumipro
Sponsored items have a ☘ before the item. Promotional items have a 🌈 before the item.