When you take on any task, be it hobby or profession, you eventually experience burnout. You begin to see a tear in the fabric of what it is you’re weaving; a fissure. And you don’t know at first what to do, so you…poke the bear.
You stick your finger inside and pull in all directions until you can see inside a little better or perhaps more optimistically find your way back to the beginning and what made you love it so much; become inspired.
For whatever reason, we find ourselves in the midst of all of the hoopla, grasping for something to remind us why we do what we do. We become overwhelmed to the point of paralysis.
And this is where we end up: stuck inside the fissure wondering which way to go in order to find our way out.
Clothing & Accessories
- Top: Cynful Sassy’s Camisole – Fatpack @ faMESHed
- Jeans: [Cynful] A Girl’s Thing Jeggings Set – Fatpack (former Fameshed item)
- Earrings: MG – Earrings – Sirius Star Crystal – V2
- Necklace: MG – Necklace – Sirius Star Crystal – V2
- Rings: *elise* – Summer Bento Rings (former Saturday Sale item)
- Shoes: [Sheba] Lux Heels @ Designer Showcase
Body & Makeup
- Nails: LIVIA // Mix It Bento Nails [Ballerina]
- Nail Polish: LIVIA // Summer Love Polish
- All other body basics not listed can be found here.
Background & Other Information
- Pose Prop: GLITTERATI – Circle VIP (no longer available)
- Additional Lighting: Lumipro
Sponsored items have a before the item. Promotional items have a before the item.